Waves & Sound EXPERIMENTS
The focus is on electricity and magnetism, including electric fields, magnetic fields, electromagnetic forces, conductors and dielectrics, electromagnetic waves, and the nature of light.
COMPACT WAVE TANK
- Microcontroller based digital control for integrated wave generator and strobe.
- To study almost all the wave properties: reflection, refraction, interference and diffraction.
- Setting up and disassembling the ripple tank is not required. accessories included in the body of wave tank.
- Synchronous and independent mode.
- Easy observation of propagation of waves.
- Vibration and strobe frequency from 50Hz to 250Hz in steps of 1Hz.
EXPERIMENTS WITH MICROPHONE
STANDING WAVES IN A TUBE
- Set up standing wave patterns in a column of air in open-end and closed-end tubes.
- Determine the relationship between tube length and wavelength for these standing waves.
- Use transverse wave patterns to describe the nodes and antinodes that occur in a column of air in open-end and closed-end tubes.
- Determine the speed of sound in air.
- Easy setup.
- Quick measurement.
- Computer based data collection.
- FFT analysis.
- Cavity resonator.
- Resonance frequency.
- Acoustic resonant circuit.
- Undamped oscillation.
- Fast Fourier transformation.
Rotary motion sensor for angle and displacement measurements. Real time Data-logging interface. Mass on the spring oscillates free or damped in various liquids. Easy to measure amplitude.
- Damping oscillation.
- Corresponding ratios.
- Heavily or under damped oscillations.
- Spring Constant.
- Rotary motion sensor for angle and displacement measurements.
- Real time Data-logging interface.
- Mass on the spring oscillates free or damped in various liquids.
- Easy to measure amplitude.
STROBE CUM SIGNAL GENERATOR KIT
- Integrated strobe cum ripple generator.
- Digitally controlled micro controller based accurate frequency and strobe duty cycle.
- Synchronous and nonsynchronous operation between strobe and vibration generator.
- Two line LCD display and membrane keypad.
- Accurate small frequency difference (1Hz) can be created so waves appear to move slower.
- Frequency range is up to 250Hz in steps of 1Hz.
- Dual vibration output with 1800 phase difference.
- High power white LED light source which remains cool during use
VELOCITY OF SOUND APPARATUS
- Easy setup.
- Water reservoir can move up or down.
- Place for keeping tuning fork over tube facilitates easy resonance.
- Centripetal force.
- Moment of inertia.
- Oscillation period.
- Angular speed.
- Restoring force.
- Axis of rotation.
- Center of gravity.